2009/6/20 Streets Of Boston <flyingdutc...@gmail.com>

> "It wil be smaller than the heap size limit per apps"
> Not true. :=)
> I could imagine creating an app of 50MBytes. 2MBytes worth of code and
> 48MBytes worth of resources (images/assets/etc.). And if these
> resources are not loaded all at once, it should work.
>
> Of course, who would download such a big app to his/her phone..?

Given the right circumstance it's easy for some games to exceed that kind of
limit with graphics and additional media files, it's just stupid to think in
2008/2009 that limiting a phone to 64M of space for apps and it's resources
would be acceptable and almost no one would exceed those limitation,
although even the amount of ram that comes with the G1 is what I'd consider
to be on the low side of acceptance.