Hi,

I searched the groups to find a topic about setting horizontal scroll
view's offset, but no results.
Some topics talked about ScrollView, and they are not expected.

Here is my question:
I have a HorizontalScrollView, with LinearLayout as its child, the
LinearLayout contains a custom view, I finished the onDraw method of
the custom view to draw something which is longer than the screen's
horizontal size, so I think HorizontalScrollView is the right widget
that I need.
But I do not want to display the left-most part of my custom view,
such as a calendar, I can display the last week and next week in the
custom view, but what I want to put in the center of the scroll view
is today.

So, I wonder how I should set the initial offset of the
HorizontalScrollView?

Any help will be greatly welcomed.
Thanks.