My GPRS provider does not allow large transfers in a single connection... If
that's wat ur provider also does, then it wont work...
So i could never upload anything frm my G1.... I'm still in the search for a
workaround so that i could do this overriding my providers restrictions...
Hmm...theres one thing u can do.. try sm other upload... so that u can be
sure that the prob is not with ur conn...
Cheers,
Sujay

--
Regards,