Hi,

Thanks.

I have currently have three pages and have three activities. The
problem is that when I deploy the app on my phone I see three app
icons

Any ideas?

How do I say activityOne is the default activity and the other two are
sub-activities of activityOne?

<activity android:name=".activityOne"
                        android:label="@string/app_name">
                        <intent-filter>
                                <action
android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
                                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
                        </intent-filter>

                <activity android:name=".activityTwo" android:label="@string/
app_name">
                </activity>