Hello,

I have created a number of activities which I want to use across a
number of my applications without copying source code to each project
- I want to create a jar file, so I will be able to update my shared
activities in one place and all my applications would get updated
either.

I saw an example of similar behavior in scoreninja project (http://
code.google.com/p/scoreninja/source/browse/trunk/src/com/scoreninja/
adapter/ScoreNinjaInstallAlert.java), but when looked at it closer, I
saw that it does not use android-specific staff like layout files,
string values and graphical resources.

But I do not want to limit myself in such way - I want to create
normal activity which would use usual R.values.xxx, R.layout.xxx,
R.drawable.xxx - would it possible to pack such activity in a jar file
and would generated R work right in this case?