hi all..
im trying to change the orientation of my screen dynamically as the user
changes the position of the phone i.e from portrait to landscape..im trying
do this on a openmoko freerunner.. im doing it this way..

sensorMgr = (SensorManager) getSystemService(Context.SENSOR_SERVICE);
        sensorListen = new SensorListener() {

            @Override
            public void onAccuracyChanged(int sensor, int accuracy) {
            }

            @Override
            public void onSensorChanged(int sensor, float[] values) {

                x.setText("x=" + values[0]);
                y.setText("y=" + values[1]);
                z.setText("z=" + values[2]);
                setContentView(linear);  // linear is a LinearLayout
containing 3 textviews
                if (sensor == SensorManager.SENSOR_ORIENTATION) {
                    // check the values array and change orientation
                }
            }
        };
        sensorMgr.registerListener(sensorListen,
SensorManager.SENSOR_ORIENTATION);

    }

I dont get any values for x,y,z... why is it.. am i doing it the right way..
please please help!
Thanks in advance!