Romain,

I have a same question as John ? How can I access some properties
(such as here in RelativeView, but there are plenty of others) through
the Java API ? It seems that some properties are only possible to set
when constructing the view from the XML : this is pretty strange. Can
you comment on that ? Thanks.

Pavel