It's only day 2 for me on Android/Cupcake and generally finding it a
breeze. But one thing is confounding me:

I cannot get data files off the device to a server. A multipart POST
request would be my choice. All examples I've tried to date either
don't compile (missing classes eg "Part", or compile but don't work).
Many people seem to be asking the same question and I'm surprised this
is not one of the items on the developer's FAQ.

I would really appreciate a pointer to a working code example for the
latest API.

Thanks in advance,
Joe.