Are you  running the keytool -genkey - alias wwa -keyalg RSA -validity 20000
-keystore wwa everytime you sign?

If so, you should only generate the key once and use the wwa key to sign all
versions of your app.  Also, in Settings -> Applications make sure Unkown
Sources is checked.
Finally, you can try uninstalling the app first then re-installing it.

This is a simple answer, and may not solve your problem.