I have a client in Kansas City that needs 2 MMS and 2 streaming video
consultants with experience in the Android platform to help launch a
new mobile device with bleeding edge technology. The contract period
is for 6months+ and involves taking a mobile device through the life
cycle - from lab testing to launch.
Must have:
- Solid understanding of the Android Telephony Stack especially CDMA
in Application framework and application
- Knowledge of CDMA features
- Good knowledge about Android tools incl. Debugger, build process*
- Good knowledge about GIT usage

Please call me toll free or send an email with your interest. We can
offer 1099, corp-to-corp of W2 status - whatever you'd prefer. Hourly
rate will be all-inclusive. Thank you!

Linda Aughenbaugh, SPHR
Aureus Group
4801 Main Street,  Ste 210