Nithu:
are you using sdk 1.5 or 1.1?

Android  Development:
you can use only libraries compatible with android sdk.
For performance reasons Dalvik VirtualMachine is not the standard Java
VirtualMachine
so Android uses its API that are little different from Java standard
API.
This means that you can use any wrapper if it uses only compatible
Android libraries