I am using Apache ant 1.7 and android-sdk-windows-1.5_r2 to build my
project
I upgraded my project from 1.1 to 1.5
SDK created build.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project name="client1.5" default="help">
    <property file="local.properties"/>

    <property file="default.properties"/>

    <path id="android.antlibs">
        <pathelement path="${sdk-location}/tools/lib/anttasks.jar"/>
        <pathelement path="${sdk-location}/tools/lib/sdklib.jar"/>
        <pathelement path="${sdk-location}/tools/lib/androidprefs.jar"/

        <pathelement path="${sdk-location}/tools/lib/apkbuilder.jar"/>
        <pathelement path="${sdk-location}/tools/lib/jarutils.jar"/>
    </path>

    <taskdef name="setup"
             classname="com.android.ant.SetupTask"
             classpathref="android.antlibs"/>

    <taskdef name="apk"
             classname="com.android.ant.ApkBuilderTask"
             classpathref="android.antlibs"/>

    <taskdef name="androidinit"
classname="com.android.ant.AndroidInitTask"
             classpathref="android.antlibs"/>

    <setup import="false"/>
    <androidinit/>
</project>

Now, I run
~ant help

Error occured: taskdef class com.android.ant.AndroidInitTask can not
be found.
And it is correnctly because, there is no  AndroidInitTask  class in
anttasks.jar.

android_rules.xml contains

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project name="android_rules" default="debug">

    <!--
        This rules file is meant to be imported by the custom Ant
task:
            com.android.ant.AndroidInitTask

        The following properties are put in place by the importing
task:
            android-jar, android-aidl, aapt, aidl, and dx

        Additionnaly, the task sets up the following classpath
reference:
            android.target.classpath
        This is used by the compiler task as the boot classpath.
    -->

Can anybody help me? How can I use android_rules.xml file to build my
project?
As I understand, I should run     <androidinit/> to import targets
from  android-rules.xml.