Hi all,

I'm really interested in this subject since I'm developing an app for
the google challenge and I'd like to know if it will be possible to
simply (as in plain old java) include the jars of the maps plugin as
it was written by me (after all why not do it this way?). This way any
device with the actual 1.5 version could install it...

Does anyone know where the difficulty comes from (since I'm focused on
the proper app developement I really can't take a look at that, so if
you already experienced, can you just tell me if it's possible): My
problem is that since users have to vote about which applications they
love in the google challenge, I will have very few votes even if my
app had chances, only because there is only few hackers around who
installed the maps plugin on their deveices.

Regards,
Zied Hamdi