> <receiver android:name=".FmiDaemon"  android:process=":remote" />

If you don't specify an explicit intent filter (like you did for
BOOT_COMPLETED), you should probably set android:exported="true" :

<receiver android:name=".FmiDaemon"
android:exported="true" (android:process=":remote") />

so that the AlarmManager can find your Receiver.

> I'd pay someone to help me if its allowed..

If it works, consider donating here:
http://www.openintents.org/en/contribute
:-)

Peli