Hi,
we are recording the Video using our own application .it uses Qualcomm
MSM7K hardware interface files for receving the captured frame from
the Driver .Once we get the preview callback the same buffer is given
to both preview (submits to the Video surface) and Recording .But in
recording path , the buffer is corrupted (when it calls frame-
>getmemory() ,it says invalid arguments) .we are not able to identify
why it is corrupted.Default recording application also uses the same
path but it succeeds .

Regards,
Selva