HI Every One

I have To set Wall Paper In application by writing the code
programmatically.

when i press the Grid view Image will get full screen ..... that image
i should keep as a wall paper in the android mobile screen

how can i do that in programatically.

I have done some thing like this ....

is it correct or any other way to do it

NotificationManager nm = (NotificationManager)
     getSystemService(NOTIFICATION_SERVICE);
     try
{
          Bitmap newwallpaper = Bitmap.createBitmap(null, 320, 240,
mCurrentSelectedImage, mCurrentSelectedImage, null, true);
          Canvas myCanvas = new Canvas
(newwallpaper);
          mImage.get(mCurrentSelectedImage).draw(myCanvas);
          setWallpaper(newwallpaper);
          broadcastIntent(new Intent
(Intent.ACTION_WALLPAPER_CHANGED));
          Toast.makeText(PhotoView.this, "" + nm,
Toast.LENGTH_SHORT).show();

     }
can any body give me suggestions regarding this ...

Thanks in advance.....