Hey Mark,

Let me explain a little better the situation:
I only have one ListView and I'm displaying only one list at a time.
The reason that I'm doing all this work inside one activity is that it
gives me better flexibility when animating.  If I could animate
activities in and out on top of my graphics would definitely be worth
looking into.  Currently my lists can contain max 60 items and the
elements are fairly complex, about 5 TextViews no backgrounds.

So multiple ListViews is not good for one activity?

Thanks Mark..
Moto!