Hey all,

I will be surprised if this hasn't been asked before, but I've been
Googling for days now and haven't found anything very helpful. My
problem is this:

I'm trying to lazy-load images into a ListView--almost exactly how
Market does it, if you're familiar with that. It's not exactly like
Market because the images there comes in batches whereas mine are one
at a time, but I digress...

I have the following adapter: http://paste2.org/p/318634
This adapter lazy-loads pages and each row's corresponding image (if
applicable) and caches it to disk for faster loading next time. This
all works perfectly *except* when loading images over the network,
they come in on the wrong rows and are sometimes duplicated. I assume
that this has to do with the adapter reusing views, but I haven't been
able to stamp it out.

Thanks for any help or pointers you can provide.

Cheers,
Evan Charlton