Hi All,
   I have installed my application for picasa on G1 device and is
trying to login to google through googl API. Sometime I am able to
login but sometime it gives me

IOException java.net.UnknownHostException: Host is unresolved:
www.google.com:443

my  code is
static AndroidHttpClient mClient = AndroidHttpClient.newInstance
("Android-Camera1/0.1");
HttpPost post = new HttpPost("https://www.google.com/accounts/
ClientLogin");
                //post.setHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-
urlencoded");
                String urlString="accountType=HOSTED_OR_GOOGLE&Email=";
                        urlString +=mPicasaUsername;
                        urlString += "&Passwd=";
                        urlString += passwd;
                        urlString += "&service=lh2&source=Gulp-CalGulp-1.05";
                        System.out.println("urlString for authentication is " +
urlString);
                        StringEntity entity = new StringEntity(urlString);
                        entity.setContentType(new BasicHeader("Content-Type",
"application/
x-www-form-urlencoded"));
                post.setEntity(entity);
                HttpResponse status = mClient.execute(post);
kindly someone help how to get get rid of this problem.
Thanks,
Ravi