Hi,
I want to load local HTML content which makes HTTP calls using
XmlHttpRequest.

I created a content:// URL which refers to the SD card, using the code
here:
http://lucabelluccini.blogspot.com/2008/09/android-developers-google-group-focus.html

However, when I call the JavaScript function that makes the
XmlHttpRequest call, the callback function is never called. I guess
this is the same-origin policy in effect?

However, when I use file:///android_asset for the local content, the
call succeeds. This isn't very useful for me, because the html needs
to be preloaded.

I want the web content to be dynamic because I'm building a widget-
type solution.

Is there a solution? Thanks.