The full terms and conditions were to be published and its almost mid-
july now. I know it says timelines are subject to change but with
around 20 days remaining when they start accepting entries, maybe the
contest organizers should update the timeline so that we have an
approximate idea, how much time remaining do we really have.

p.s. asking here because adc-2 doesnt seem to have an official mailing
list till now