Hi friends,

    I am also facing the same issue.. When i run my application for
sometime, suddenly the network is getting disconnected and i am
getting the unknownhostexception in my application. In that case if i
check the browser, the same exception occurs.I don't know why internet
is getting disconnected suddenly. It works fine only if i re start the
emulator again.  If any one knows and provides the solution, it will
be very much helpful for everyone.

thanks in advance,
Senthil.M