There have been previous threads about android.location.Geocoder not
entirely working in the SDK.  That app depends on responses from that
API, which is why it's not working.

The geocoder works on actual devices, otherwise you could hard-code
values when debugging.

--
Jeff Sharkey
jshar...@android.com