>    I have a recent "repo" copy of the platform tree and I noticed that
> the kernel sources included in it are incomplete.  For example, the
> arch/arm/mach-goldfish directory is not present, but devices from this
> directory are present in the kernel that the emulator boots.  How can
> I get a more complete copy of the linux kernel sources?  Are there
> tags for lining up these sources with the prebuilt kernel that is
> shipped in the platform tree

To follow up a little -- when I do a "repo" checkout the "kernel"
subdir
says there are no branches when I run "git branch".  If I directly
clone
the kernel/common git tree it gets the "android-2.6.27" branch.
It appears that there is a "android-goldfish-2.6.29" branch that has
the goldfish stuff, but I'm not sure how to pull that branch (my
reading
of git docs is that you normally clone the tree, then run "git
checkout branch"
to switch branches, but the clone I made didn't seem to have that
branch).

Can anyone push me in the right direction?

Tim