There is no exact amount of memory usage, there is just various ways of
interpreting the way pages are mapped to the process.  The pss field is the
same pss you would see in procrank, shared dirty are dirty pages (unable to
be paged from disk) that are shared with other processes, and private dirty
are dirty pages entirely private to the process.  The last is the only ones
you are guaranteed to have freed when the process goes away.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

answer them.