hi all,

originall I have a zoomcontrol that can work,
the code is:
                  ViewGroup zoom=(ViewGroup)findViewById(R.id.zoom);
          zoom.addView(mWebView1.getZoomControls());
and then,
I want to change the zoom controls to a imagebutton,
I think it's should work, but didn't!
the code is:
                 ViewGroup zoom=(ViewGroup)findViewById(R.id.zoom);
          zoom.addView((View)findViewById(R.id.mImageButton1));