I've been trying this. I get the CookieStore from the HttpClient that
executes the HttpPost. I then get all the values from the CookieStore
and place it in the CookieManager using CookiManager.getInstance
().setCookie(url, theCookieStore.getCookies().get(i).getValue());
where i is the value in whatever for loop I'm using. This still does
not seem to work with the WebView, because after I execute the post
and place the cookies in the CookieManager I attempt to load the
tumblr.com/iphone website and it doesn't automatically login. I'm
completely baffled as to what to do. I tried getting the cookies from
the HttpResponse, but that still didn't do anything. does the
CookieManager handle WebViews?