Hi thanks but look :

I can watch the method  javax.activation.DataHandler.getName

here in DataHandler:

.../**
     * Return the name of the data object. If this DataHandler
     * was created with a DataSource, this method calls through
     * to the <code>DataSource.getName</code> method, otherwise it
     * returns <i>null</i>.
     *
     * @return  the name of the object
     */
    public String getName() {
        if (dataSource != null)
            return dataSource.getName();
        else
            return null;
    }...

And I just can find: javax.mail.internet.MimeUtility but I can't open
MimeUtility to looking for .getEncoding .

I don't know how to fix that ?

Thanks

Dany