thanks jason,

i am able to connect but when i try to read data from inputStream at server
side i got exception java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

client:

Socket socket =   new Socket(SERVER_IP , 8626 );
os = new DataOutputStream(socket.getOutputStream());
os.writeBytes("HELO\n");

server:
socket = new ServerSocket(port);
                 incoming = socket.accept();
                 readerIn = new BufferedReader(new
InputStreamReader(incoming.getInputStream()));

String str = readerIn.readLine();                // Exception at this line