Hi All,
I have an list view in my project. If the list view items are more
than that page (screen size) means i am able to see the scroll bar in
the right side.
If i am restricting in to a default size using setPadding (reducing
the height of the view). This time i am not getting the scroll bar.
That means if the items are more that the device screen size scroll
bar is showing. Other wise scroll bar is not showing.
Is there any specific reason in this? How do i handle for this?

Thanks in advance,
Muthu Kumar K.