Hi

I have an application, where I need to change the language through a
settings menu.  Now this part works perfectly, but it doesn't change
the language for activities that have gone through onCreate.

I got a TabHost, and 2 tabs in it, from the tabs you can get to
settings.

Refreshing the TabHost isn't an issue, as it's fairly small, however
both the 2 tabs are quite large views, and having a function to
manually update all the strings seem unnecessarily difficult.  Is
there any way to force the activity to recreate itself and trigger a
new onCreate?

I tried having a static function in the tabhost that clears all tabs
and recreates them, this refreshes the tab titles, but not the content
in the tabs.

Anders Aagaard