I have a list containing a dozen of item, but takes a lot of time to
process because each item has a lot of calculated data.

On startup, I create the list once, using a custome ListAdapter while
overloading the getView() method. But putting some Logs on getView, it
seems that the list is created several time (the logs for the same
item appear 2 or 3 times....).

All the code to create the list with the list adapter is in a method
called in onResume, and nowhere else, so I can't figure why this is
happening.

Any clue ?