Today I was showing my HTC Dream to a friend, how the lock screen
works. I pressed the "forgot pattern" button, thinking I could go back
or just enter my credentials. Since that moment, I haven't been able
to access my phone at all. I can't go back to the pattern screen and I
can't log in. It just says Invalid username or password, no matter
what I do. My e-mail is ryanrio...@gmail.com and I've tried
ryanrio...@googlemail.com and just ryanriopel and none of it works. I
know the password is correct, but I can't login. I tried this on both
WiFi and Edge, and I've soft reset the phone several times now.

PLEASE HELP