Are you trying to play this on the emulator? About the only thing I can
get to play on the emulator is 176x144 3gp h.263 videos at 15fps.
Anything else, especially h.264 AVC only shows a frame or to and plays
audio. Support is mum on this but I think the emulator can't really
handle these in software very well.