I have some questions about how the ContentProvider works behind the
scenes.
1. The ContentProvider class is registered in the kernel when the
application is installed and then what? Or how do the other
applications exactly manage to access the application data?
2. When is actually onCreate called? The documentation is pretty
vague...
3. What happens if two applications register the same provider class?
(I have more applications that must communicate between eachother.
The
content provider must be registered, of course, along with the first
application installed on the system. The problem here is that I don't
know which one will be, so I want to deliver the ContentProvider with
all the applications)

Thanks in advance.