Hi,

I use the GroupMembership Uri to find which people belong to a desired
Group.

I use the folowing Content Provider Request :

private static final String[] PROJECTION_GROUP_MEMBER= new String[]
{Contacts.GroupMembership._ID, Contacts.GroupMembership.GROUP_ID,
Contacts.GroupMembership.PERSON_ID, GroupMembership.GROUP_SYNC_ID};

String whereGroupId = Contacts.GroupMembership.GROUP_ID+"=?";

Cursor c = cr.query(GroupMembership.CONTENT_URI,
PROJECTION_GROUP_MEMBER, whereGroupId, new String[]{"id_group"},
null);

This worked well untill that morning.

Now, this cursor always get me c.getCount = 0 and c.moveToFirst() =
false on my Htc Magic but not on the Emulator.

I do several tests :
   1- I saw what's going on if i change my where clause by :
              - whereGroupId = Contacts.GroupMembership.PERSON_ID
+"=?";           - WORK FIND
              - whereGroupId = Contacts.GroupMembership.GROUP_SYNC_ID
+"=?";  - WORK FIND
    2- If i open my Htc Repertory , and i ask to filter on a group, i
have got no problem.

Do have any guess ? Do you have a solution ?

Regards,

Olivier