There's no built-in date/time combo widget.

You can do something like this:

<LinearLayout
        xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
        android:orientation="vertical"
        android:layout_width="fill_parent"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content">
    <DatePicker
        android:id="@+id/date_picker"
        android:layout_width="wrap_content"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content" />
    <TimePicker
        android:id="@+id/time_picker"
        android:layout_width="wrap_content"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content"/>
</LinearLayout>

--
Jack Ha
Open Source Development Center

The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of
the author solely in their individual capacity, and do not
necessarily represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.