Hi,

I am very new to Android Development and I have a doubt regarding
Image Loading in ImageView from R.drawable.

Just to brief What I am trying to accomplish is :Showing a ListView
with ImageView and TextView using ViewWrapper pattern.

I get the Text Value for TextView from one http service and I store
all the values in String Array. I have implemented my own Adapter with
my own implementation of getView().

Now the issue:

I have put all the images i want to show in res/drawable folder. now
based on the value of text I want to pick that image from the folder
and show it in the Imageview.

For Example:
if i get "aaa" as the value of TextView. I already have aaa.jpg in res/
drawable folder and I want to set that image in ImageView.

I don't know how to get the handle for aaa.jpg in androind.

I have tried follwoing with no luck:
ImageView.setImageResource() - But it takes the rID as argument which
is of type int. I cant generate "R.drawable."+myVairable.

ImageView.setImageDrawable(Drawable.createFromPath(PATHVariable))-But
I don't know how to give the path to the image. I tried "./res/
drawable/"+variable+".jpg"

BitmapFactory takes the similar argument for all its method.

I really don't want to write any Async Image Loader based on any
server based URIs as I dont have any hosting server available.

Kindly help.

Thanks!