I have a set of spinners that are working just fine, well mostly.

When I click a button that takes me to another Activity and come back
the spinners appear to have nothing selected.  If I tap on them they
show all of my items and the radio button for the item that is
supposed to be selected shows that it is.  It just isn't showing in
the spinner correctly.

If I leave the Activity and re-enter it then the spinners behave
correctly.  Do I need to rebuild them even when I navigate back into
the Activity?

Thanks!

-Aaron