Hello,

I am trying to have the browser part of my task. The reason being is
that I am awaiting a callback from the browser before continuing. For
instance I have the following in my manifest:

                <activity android:name=".activities.OAuthActivity"
                        android:permission="android.permission.INTERNET"
                        android:launchMode="singleTop"
                        android:noHistory="true">
                        <intent-filter>
                                <action
android:name="android.intent.action.VIEW" />
                                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.BROWSABLE" />
                                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" />
                                <data android:scheme="oauth" />
                        </intent-filter>
                        <intent-filter>
                                <action
android:name="android.intent.action.INSERT" />
                                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" />
                                <data
android:mimeType="vnd.android.cursor.dir/vnd.novoda.oauth" /

                        </intent-filter>
                </activity>

Now, in order to activate my app, I need the user to navigate to a
certain page and press activate. This will redirect to "oauth:///"
which will be catched by my activity. However this will be in a new
Task (new task id). I guess it till be the task id of the browser. One
solution would be to use "singleTask" as launch mode but then I can
not be part of a full task...

It seems that the browser can not really accept any flags regarding
tasks and so forth. Any comments on the above?

Thanks
Carl