I'm not a lawyer, but I can't see that it in any way restricts your
rights on distributing it through other channels than the Android
Market. The agreement does also say this:

"2.1    This Android Market Developer Distribution Agreement
(“Agreement”) forms a legally binding contract between you and Google
in relation to your use of the Market to distribute Products. In order
to use the Market to distribute Products, you must first agree to this
Agreement by clicking to accept where this option is made available to
you. You may not distribute Products on the Market if you do not
accept this Agreement."

So the document is about your usage of Android Market as far as I can
see.