Hi all,
I want to create an XML file to Store my Application Settings into.
( I can't use SharedPrefs because i want that Settings file later to
be accessed by Some other Code.)

I can easily create an XML with java's code and store it in File too.

but in Android
I can create xml with the same java code but can't save it into the
file
coz they have removed the package javax.xml.transform from SDK.

Can anyone please help me out...
I am Attaching the Java code here...

public class CreatXMLFile {
DocumentBuilderFactory documentBuilderFactory =
DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance();
DocumentBuilder documentBuilder =
documentBuilderFactory.newDocumentBuilder();
Document document = documentBuilder.newDocument();
Element rootElement = document.createElement("map");
document.appendChild(rootElement);

Element em = document.createElement("string");
em.setAttribute("name", "FirstName");
em.appendChild(document.createTextNode("Rita"));
rootElement.appendChild(em);

em = document.createElement("string");
em.setAttribute("name", "LastName");
em.appendChild(document.createTextNode("Roy"));
rootElement.appendChild(em);

TransformerFactory transformerFactory = TransformerFactory.newInstance
(); // This code
Transformer transformer = transformerFactory.newTransformer();    //
doesn't work
DOMSource source = new DOMSource(document);                         //
with Android
StreamResult result = new StreamResult("c:\
\abc.xml");                //  :(
transformer.transform(source, result);
}
}