Hello All,

I'm new to Android and trying to develop an app that has loads of
animation.
Its a small game.

Currently i have a object (image) moving around the canvas. I used
animation to animate it around the screen.

But the problem here is i dont have the X&Y coordinates of that object
while its animating.
I want to get the coordinates of the bitmap whenever i want during the
animation.

I think if there was some way where i can read the presentation layer
probably i could get the cordinates of the object.

Please help me guys i'm stuck here now for like a week.

My another problem is with rotate animation, i some how dont seem to
understand its functionality.
I have played with it for a couple of days but no luck, i'm still new
to it and dont get anything.

The object makes big arcs even if the  x,y values are  0,0 and the
object jumps around when i try to give it random values.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

HVT