Hi
I am interested in getting the neighboring cell's cell id information
and correspondent RSSI value.
So I am using the TelephonyManager's getNeighboringCellInfo() function
to get the neighboring
cell information. It successfully returned a list of
neighboringcellinfo. However, when I try to use the
getCid() function to retrieve the cell id information, the cell id
looks quite different from what I got
via the GsmCellLocation's getCid() function. Following is a list of
the cell id I got

Cell ID returned by NeighboringCellInfo's getCid()
cell id[0]: 340696450 signal: 4
cell id[1]: 334470609 signal: 4

Cell ID returned by GsmCellLocation's getCid()
CID: 41803

Any idea why they look so different? Also, is there any way to get the
neighboring cell's LAC
if it locates in different location area?

Thanks a lot for the help!