Hi All,

I also faced the same issue, however below command worked for me. My
box is Ubuntu 8.04.

$ sudo apt-get install git-core gnupg sun-java5-jdk flex bison gperf
libsdl-dev libesd0-dev libwxgtk2.6-dev build-essential zip curl
libncurses5-dev zlib1g-dev

$ sudo update-java-alternatives -s java-1.5.0-sun

Thanks
Anand