Hi,

I've noticed that, in general, videos played through Android's YouTube
player seem to look a lot better than videos I stream from other
mobile-video sites (e.g. m.break.com). It's not that there's anything
wrong with those, but I'm curious about how they're achieving the
frame rate, clarity, and lack of pixellation I see on YouTube videos
on Android. Does anyone here have any insights into that, or might be
able to suggest a group where an inquiry like this is more
appropriate?

Thanks,
Kelly