If you don't want to touch the platform code you won't be able to do
what you wanted. But you should be able to do the same using the
Bluetooth interface. Normally most of the PC are equipped with
Bluetooth and you can use socket communication to talk over Bluetooth
to your PC.

--
Roman Baumgaertner
Sr. SW Engineer-OSDC