try the premission:

MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS<http://developer.android.com/reference/android/Manifest.permission.html#MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS>
Allows
an application to modify global audio settings
MODIFY_PHONE_STATE<http://developer.android.com/reference/android/Manifest.permission.html#MODIFY_PHONE_STATE>
Allows
modification of the telephony state - power on, mmi, etc.
your code seems to need the premission to audio and phone state

--
Regards,
Michael Leung