Reposting as somehow got lost last time ...

Hi,

I'm having a problem using the SlidingDrawer widget along with a
GLSurfaceView as the View that is 'underneath' the drawer (ie. when
the drawer opens it should cover the GLSurfaceView in the same way the
main applications drawer on the home screen covers the home screen).

What happens is that the SlidingDrawer appears to slide *under* the
GLSurfaceView and not on top of it. Once fully open it then shows up
properly but during the slide it is underneath.

I have tried using bringToFront() on the SlidingDrawer to force it to
be on top of the GLSurfaceView but it does not help. Neither does
calling onPause() on the GLSurfaceView before sliding.

My layout xml file is as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<FrameLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/
android"