Could you please post your layout xml file to help reproduce the
problem. Meanwhile...

     this.getWindow().addFlags
(WindowManager.LayoutParams.FLAG_FULLSCREEN);
     this.getWindow().setSoftInputMode
(WindowManager.LayoutParams.SOFT_INPUT_ADJUST_PAN);

did work for me for a vertical layout with a bunch of UI elements in
it.

Balwinder Kaur
Open Source Development Center
·T· · ·Mobile· stick together

The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of the
author solely in their individual capacity, and do not necessarily
represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.